The library is Open for browsing appointments
– Tuesdays 9-6 and Saturdays 9-12
Curbside and Computer appointments available Monday-Thursday 9-6, Saturday 9-12
Books & Brews
Join us to discuss this month’s book.
Email email@example.com to receive Zoom link.
Virtual Money Smart Week
- Saturday @ 10:00 a.m. “Talking Cents”
- Sunday @ 10:00 a.m. “Savings: A Little Can Make a Big Difference”
- Monday @ 12:00 p.m. “Bank On It: Finding Safe + Affordable Bank Accounts”
- Tuesday @ 12:30 p.m. “Understanding the Basics of Federal Student Loans”
- Wednesday @ 1:00 p.m. “Tax-Related Fraud + Identity Theft “
- Thursday @ 1:00 p.m. “Managing Personal Finances During Covid-19”
- Friday @ 12:00 p.m. “Housing Protections + Resources”
- Saturday @ 10:30 a.m. “Tips for Managing Money Ups and Downs”
- Log In from more.lib.wi.us
- Select the red box in the upper-right with your username
- From your account menu, use the envelope icon to open your messages
- Ancestry access info is at the top of your inbox
- Click here for a link to an informative guide to using Ancestry and Heritage Quest.
Use the Digital Library
Included with your library card…
BadgerLink provides Wisconsin residents with licensed trustworthy content not available from free search engines.