- free wireless access
- network name – “publiclibrary.”
- 10 public computers
- equipped with MS Office.
- One hour use may be extended for an additional two hours
- Maximum computer time is 3 hours per day.
Beginning Computer Skills
Individualized help with using a mouse/keyboarding, email accounts, search engines, printing and internet basics.
Printing – Suggested Donation
- $.10 per b/w $.25 per color page
- free scanning and emailing a document
- has printing capability
- overhead projector may be used outside of the library.
- overhead projector rental policy.
- scan photos or documents
- save on thumb drive or email