- free wireless access
- network name – “publiclibrary.”
- 8 public computers
- equipped with MS Office.
- Maximum computer time is 3 hours per day if there is no wait list
Beginning Computer Skills
Individualized help with using a mouse/keyboarding, email accounts, search engines, printing and internet basics.
- free printing, copying, scanning, faxing, and emailing documents
- print from your mobile, tablet or laptop with Princh
- owned by the Amery Historical Society, and now located at the Amery Free Press
A 3D printer uses computer software to print out 3-dimensional plastic objects layer-by-layer.
How do I use the library’s 3D printer?
1. Make a design using a program like Tinkercad OR find a design created by someone else on a website like Printables or Thingiverse.
2. Fill out the Google form at https://forms.office.com/r/Nmu7t9AT5c. A library staff member will contact you to schedule an appointment.
3. Attend your 3D printing appointment to have your design approved (and make minor adjustments as necessary).
4. Wait for it to print! You are free to leave the library after your appointment and will be notified when your design has been successfully printed.
One print may be made per person per month while supplies last. The print must fit within the dimensions of 6 inches x 6 inches x 6 inches and must not use more than 100 grams of filament. As long as everything fits within these restrictions, it is OKAY to print out multiple objects at once!