Amery Area Public Library
104 Maple Street West, Suite. B,
Amery, WI 54001
- free wireless access
- network name – “publiclibrary.”
- 8 public computers
- equipped with MS Office.
- Maximum computer time is 3 hours per day if there is no wait list
Beginning Computer Skills
Individualized help with using a mouse/keyboarding, email accounts, search engines, printing and internet basics.
- free printing, copying, scanning and emailing documents
- print from your mobile, tablet or laptop with Princh
- owned by the Amery Historical Society, and now located at the Amery Free Press
- scan photos or documents
- save on thumb drive or email